In: How to blog5 Jan 2012
In our previous publication “How to name my blog? (I)” we shared with you important tips to keep in mind when choosing a name for your blog.
Today we bring more tips to help you in this task. Take note!
• The originality in the name of your blog is an important aspect to consider, although it may be difficult to be original and simultaneously insert the keyword in the title.
• Learn from others. Look at other successful blogs. Many of them have an easy and generic theme, are strong and highly profitable.
• The network is the ideal place to exploit a market niche. Look at other markets, and try to find an issue that hasn’t been addressed in an efficient way and specialize on it.
• How to name my blog? The domain name is very important to position it and get a good pagerank. If you change the domain constantly you will lose pagerank and sink in search engine positions.
• Avoid using hyphens in the title of your blog, and if possible, register all possible variations like .es, .net and .org. This will help you avoid plagiarism of your content and future conflicts with other pages.
• Before making a decision on how to name my blog, get the opinion of others, and once decided, buy it as soon as possible.